Skip to content
Acne doesn’t discriminate
Acne doesn’t discriminate. No matter your age, gender or race, acne can affect anyone at any time, but it tends to be more prevalent in adolescents and young adults. Acne can occur almost anywhere on the body, but the face, neck, back and shoulders tend to be the most common areas.
What is Acne?
When your hair follicles become plugged with oil, bacteria and dead skin cells cause pimples or zits to form. Seems simple enough. But there is nothing simple about acne. In fact, it is a very complex problem. Acne has varying degrees of severity, which can impact self esteem and can cause scarring if not treated early on.
Factors that can trigger or aggravate acne:
- Menstrual cycles
- Compromised liver, kidney or digestive tract health
- Certain medications
- POS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
He now holds his head high and smiles at everyone he sees. He is outgoing again. We are forever grateful for what you have done for us
How we treat acne at Mill Creek Skin & Laser
The first step is to determine what type of acne you have. The second step is to determine what may be causing or triggering it. And the third step, based on our assessment, will be how to proceed in treating and preventing it.
All acne treatments provided at Mill Creek Skin & Laser are for people who want to avoid going on Accutane due to its serious side effects.
One of the advanced modalities we use at Mill Creek Skin and Laser for treating acne is Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) or the Blu-U Light. PDT has been very effective in treating resistant and cystic acne where other treatments have failed.
Why Choose Mill Creek Skin & Laser?
- Mill Creek Skin & Laser offers a wide array of acne treatments using the latest technology and procedures.
- We don’t just treat the symptoms of acne, we like to find out exactly what is causing or triggering the problem.
- All your acne needs can be met in one place – at Mill Creek Skin & Laser. From your initial assessment, to a customized treatment plan including acne scars treatment. We also offer medical-grade skincare products, vitamins, hair care and makeup products to help treat, restore and maintain your skin.
- Mill Creek Skin & Laser continually reviews, tests and re-invests in the latest FDA approved medical grade lasers on the market. By offering a variety of lasers, it allows us to really customize our treatment plans based on the condition or conditions being treated and skin colors to optimize results for each individual.
- We have been treating people with acne since 2005. Our knowledge, skills and experience, combined with consistently good results make us a clinic you can trust.
Before and After Acne Treatment*
*Individual Results May Vary
Before and after Acne Treatment*
*Individual Results May Vary
First Step: Complimentary Consultation
With so many different types of acne and so many factors affecting resolution, a complimentary consultation is the first step in selecting an appropriate treatment plan. The consultation will consist of a skin assessment to identify the types of lesions and their severity to determine the best course of treatment tailored to your specific needs and budget.
Laser Treatment for Acne Scars
If you have scars resulting from your acne, we can help you with those too. Mill Creek Skin & Laser has quickly moved to the forefront as the first choice of laser technology to treat acne scars. We have a variety of lasers to choose from based on your particular needs that can be used singularly or combined if necessary for the best outcome. Through a series of treatments, which require minimal or no downtime, you can expect your scars to become smoother and less noticeable.
By Appointment Only
Thursday, 5/24 from 11:00AM-5:00PM
$50 reservation fee required (refundable at appointment).
Attendees will receive $200 coupon towards Coolsculpting treatment.*
Call for details! 425-316-8200
(*Cannot be combined with other offers, coupons or discounts)