In order to provide you with the very best service and care, please respect the following clinic policies:
- Please turn off all pagers and cellular phones.
- Please secure all valuables. Mill Creek Skin & Laser will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Cancellations require a minimum of 48 hours notice. Please be advised you will be charged a fee for late cancellations or missed appointments.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment to complete any paperwork (if necessary). Appointments have been designed to allow the appropriate amount of time for you to fully enjoy your treatment in a relaxed and soothing environment. Late arrivals may limit our ability to fully serve you.
- We do not offer child care.
Mill Creek Skin & Laser can be a dangerous environment for unsupervised children. We do not allow your children to be unsupervised at any time.
- For the safety of your children, we recommend you make alternative arrangement for the care of them. We reserve the right to reschedule your appointment, if you do not have proper child care.
- We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you but this is for the safety and protection of your children.