SPECIAL: good thru 12/31/13
Buy 1 large applicator, get a small one free.
= Offer may not be combined with other offers, coupons, or discounts =
How does it work?
By freezing fat cells in fat pockets that can’t be removed with diet and exercise.
- No downtime
- FDA cleared
Why Choose Mill Creek Skin & Laser?
We’re the most experienced CoolSculpting practice in the NW. See the results on our own patients.
We can even save 50% of treatment time for some patients. Request a free consultation and see if DualSculpting is an option for you.
What problem areas does it treat?
Can it work for me?
It’s for people who are:
- Within 10 to 30 lbs of ideal weight
- Over 18
We offer free consultation to help you decide if and how CoolSculpting can work for you.
To schedule, contact us at (425)316-8200 or request online.
When will I see the results?
- After the procedure, your body will begin to dispose damaged fat cells.
- In about 3 weeks, you should see changes in contour.
- In 2 months, you should see significant result.
- 20% to 25% fat reduction in the long term
- Fat volume decreased by 20% to 40% in studies
How long does it lasts?
Proper diet and exercise is necessary to maintain the result.
Important notes on CoolSculpting
Facility: procedure needs to be performed in a physician’s office.
Cost: based on the number and size of the fat bulges you plan to reduce.
Possible side effects: Temporary redness, bruising, tingling, tenderness, numbness, and cramping, which typically fade within a few hours. If this persists for longer than that, contact our office.
Tell us: If you have a liver condition please inform us beforehand, though the procedure has not shown any adverse effects on levels of liver enzymes or cholesterol.
Drawbacks: Doesn’t provide immediate results.
Pre/post treatment preperations
- Download and review the Pre/Post treatment instructions
- Sign then bring it to your session.