SPECIAL: Now thru 7/31/14
BLOWOUT PACKAGE DEAL!
Call (425) 316-8200 for your FREE consultation / evaluation.
= Offer may not be combined with other offers, coupons, or discounts =
[NEW] CoolSmooth — The Saddle Bag Solution from CoolSculpting
Say goodbye to saddle bags and thunder thighs permanently!
With the addition of CoolSmooth, you can finally DualSculpt your thighs.
It’s never been easier to custom sculpt the body you want naturally, safely and without surgery or downtime.
How does CoolSculpting work?
By freezing fat cells in fat pockets that can’t be removed with diet and exercise.
- FDA cleared
- Clinically proven
- Undeniable results in as little as 1 treatment
- No needles. No surgery. No downtime.
Watch CBS This Morning’s report on CoolSculpting.
Why Choose Mill Creek Skin & Laser?
- Experience: We were one of the very first in Washington State to provide Coolsculpting and have done thousands of treatments with phenomenal success.
- A Premier Crystal Practice: Coolsculpting awarded us this rare status as a validation via quality assurance monitoring and results of our extensive training.
- A Coolsculpting Certified Practice: See the results on our own patients and read their testimonials.
- Customized Treatments: We have all the latest various shaped body contouring hand pieces to customize different body types and areas of the body.
- DualSculpting: With DualSculpting, we can treat twice the area in half the time.
Request a free consultation to see how we can customize a body sculpting solution for you.
What problem areas does it treat?
Love handles, back rolls, muffin-tops, man-boobs, bulges above Ceasarean section incision, inner and outer thighs, arms (requires assessing), knees, and other areas that fit the applicator.
Can it work for me?
- Within 10 to 30 lbs of ideal weight
- Over 18
We offer free consultation to help you decide if and how CoolSculpting can work for you.
To schedule, contact us at (425)316-8200 or request online.
When will I see the results?
- After the procedure, your body will begin to dispose damaged fat cells.
- In about 3 weeks, you should see changes in contour.
- In 2 months, you should see significant result.
- 20% to 25% fat reduction in the long term
- Fat volume decreased by 20% to 40% in studies
How long does it lasts?
Proper diet and exercise is necessary to maintain the result.
Important notes on CoolSculpting
Facility: procedure needs to be performed in a physician’s office.
Cost: based on the number and size of the fat bulges you plan to reduce.
Possible side effects: Temporary redness, bruising, tingling, tenderness, numbness, and cramping, which typically fade within a few hours. If this persists for longer than that, contact our office.
Tell us: If you have a liver condition please inform us beforehand, though the procedure has not shown any adverse effects on levels of liver enzymes or cholesterol.
Drawbacks: Doesn’t provide immediate results.
Pre/post treatment preperations
- Download and review the Pre/Post treatment instructions
- Sign then bring it to your session.