- Non-surgical liquid face lift
- Instant results
- When combined with Botox, you can achieve a total liquid face lift result
- Look younger without the long recovery time
- Fills in and plumps up facial wrinkles
- Restores volume loss in cheeks
- Creates contour and a subtle lift
- Fills out depressions (hollows) under the eye area
- Soften vertical lip lines
- Augments thin or aging lips creating a fuller, but still natural looking lips
- Enhances appearance & confidence
- Boosts the body’s natural HA (hyaluronic acid) production
- Helps to improve the suppleness of skin specifically after weight loss.
Why Choose Mill Creek Skin and Laser?
- Dr. Lin is professional, personable, and has a great sense of humor. He has a loyal following of patients who love his exceptional bedside manner.
- Dr. Lin combines his considerable expertise, artistic ability and aesthetic vision with his vast knowledge of sub-dermal facial anatomy to customize the very best look for each individual client.
- Dr. Lin performs all the Botox and dermal filler treatments himself because precision and patience is of upmost importance when it comes to your face.
- Treatment often includes a combination of different injectables and techniques to artistically sculpt, enhance, and lift. Dr. Lin’s goal is to achieve safe and naturally beautiful results for a long lasting effect.
- Dr. Lin provides a complimentary follow-up review appointment two weeks after injections.
Dr. Lin is very skilled with dermal filler, which to do well, takes the eyes and hands of an artist. He is thoughtful, cautious, personable, and funny. He doesn’t oversell products but works within the client’s budget. His office staff is helpful, client focused and respectful.
Dermal Fillers are often used to:
- Fill in the prominent vertical wrinkles, (the “11s”) between the eyebrows after Botox is done first.
- Improve the nasolabial folds, which are the “parentheses lines” that extend from the outer edge of the nostrils to the corners of the mouth
- Reduce the “Marionette lines,” the downturned creases at the corner of the mouth
- Improve the hollows under the eyes
- Enhance the cheeks
- Corner of mouth
- Augment thin or aging lips
- Soften the lines above the lips
- Scar correction, including acne scars
How long the results last will depend on the area of treatment and patient. Dermal fillers typically last up to a year or more before touch-up treatments are needed. However, the lip area typically lasts about 3-5 months due to vascularity.
Dr. Lin’s technique, skill, and keen aesthetic sense are essential to achieving a smooth, uniform finish without lumps and bumps that looks natural and not overdone. He not only injects the lips but the surrounding area to showcase the new volumized lips. No duck lips or trout pouts here; just beautiful, natural looking lips that we wish we were born with.
Results are instant although there may be some bruising, swelling and redness afterwards, which are a common side effect of the injection. Both Juvederm and Voluma can be used in the lips…Voluma just lasts a bit longer.
The Juvederm collection of fillers by Allergan (also maker of Botox) consist of Juvederm, Voluma and Volbella. Each dermal filler is made from a modified form of hyaluronic acid (HA), which is a naturally occurring sugar found throughout your body that provides the skin elasticity, volume and hydration.
Dr. Lin prefers and uses only HA fillers to treat his patients due to their natural compatibility with the human body and the fact that they have a much smaller risk of causing a serious adverse event. HA fillers are naturally metabolized by our body.
Juvederm , Voluma and Volbella are often used together to provide optimal results. When injected into the areas that need to be filled, the filler works by holding in water at the injection site and acts as a cushioning agent, resulting in lifting, contouring and a smoother appearance to the skin. This treatment also boosts the body’s collagen production and combines with your collagen to improve skin structure and elasticity.
What can I expect after treatment?
There may be slight bruising, redness or swelling at site of the injection. The rate of recovery will vary from person to person. To minimize the side effects, we advise our patients to take Boiron Arnica at least 3 days prior to treatment and continue 3 days after treatment. This can be purchased directly through Mill Creek Skin & Laser. Should bruising occur, we have a complimentary laser that helps speed up the bruise recovery time. It is important to read and follow the pre and post treatment guidelines to ensure a positive result.
Due to possible side effects of bruising, patients are advised to schedule this treatment 21 to 30 days prior to any upcoming events.
What can I expect during treatment?
You may experience some minor discomfort during the injection of fillers. However, we provide a topical numbing gel to numb the area prior to injection to ease any discomfort.
When can I see results?
Our patients are able to see the results of Juvederm, Voluma and Volbella instantly. Lips are fuller and plumper and you will be able to see the lift and rebalance of the face as well as the contour of a more youthful appearance.
How long will the results last?
How long the results last will depend on the area of treatment and patient.Dermal fillers typically last up to a year or more before touch-up treatments are needed.However, the lip area typically lasts about 3-5 months due to vascularity.
Added longevity can be achieved by returning for touch-ups while some filler still exists since the body will usually continue to respond to some degree with collagen production around these products.
With regular touch ups, over time, many patients report that less product and less frequent procedures are required to maintain results.
Clancy shares her journey with JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC and sees her before-and-after photos for the very first time
Pre and Post Treatment Instructions
Download the pre and post treatment instructions form to learn about what do to before and after your treatment. Remember to sign the form and bring it with you to your appointment.
Liquid Face Lift
- Plump up and enhance your lips with the perfect combo of Volbella and Juvederm$1200 $1000
- Buy2 Voluma and 2 Juvederm, get 1 Juvederm FREE $4200 $3600
May not be combined with other offers, coupons, or discounts. Subject to change without notice.
***Filler Packages cannot be broken down into separate treatments***