Skip to content
IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Photofacial
IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) or Photofacials treat:
What are the benefits of IPL?
- Shrinks pores
- Improves skin texture
- Reverses sun damage
- Fades age spots and freckles
- Helps to control flushing
- Stimulates collagen
- Quick recovery
Why Choose Mill Creek Skin & Laser?
- We have been performing IPLs since 2005.
- Not all IPLs are created equally.Our IPL is a full spectrum IPL (all wave lengths).Why is this important?This makes it more powerful, precise and effective for the best and fastest results out there.
- Our professional laser technicians have extensive training, knowledge and hands-on experience.
- Your health, safety and comfort are at the forefront of all of our treatments.
- We offer a full range of proven medical-grade skin care products essential for maintaining and protecting your skin health.
Who is a good candidate for IPL?
Ideal for fair to light skin, non-melasma type pigment.
How does skin rejuvenation work?
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Photo rejuvenation skin treatment applies a broad spectrum of light to the skin. The light penetrates into the skin, targeting pigment and vascular imperfections. The multiple wavelengths of light reach different levels of the skin to lighten hyperpigmentation, shrink blood vessels and stimulate collagen.
When can I expect to see results?
Gradual and cumulative improvement of skin tone is typically achieved between 5-6 treatment sessions. The total number of required treatment sessions depends on your skin’s condition.
Does it hurt?
There may be some mild discomfort during treatment, however most people tolerate the treatment just fine. You may feel a sense of warmth or a slight stinging sensation similar to a rubber band snapping against the skin. Cooling of the skin’s surface helps ensure patient comfort and additional safety during treatment.
Is there any downtime?
This is a no downtime procedure. Many patients return to normal activities immediately after treatment.
Are there any side effects?
The most common side effects are reddening of the skin and mild swelling. Spots become darker before they either flake off or fade.
Come in for a consultation
A consultation is required to evaluate your pigment. If any spots appear to be potentially suspicious, laser treatment will not be performed and we will recommend that you see a dermatologist.
HOLIDAY GLAM SPECIAL
Treat yourself or someone you love
(reg. $890, save 44%)