Skip to content
Focus treatments with the PicoSure laser activate your body’s natural skin cell processes for healthy, more youthful-looking skin. Only Focus treatments lighten unwanted pigment AND uniquely stimulate the production of new collagen and elastin—keys to younger-looking skin—without the pain or downtime of other laser treatments.
PicoSure Focus treats:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Sun Damage
- Acne Scars
- Uneven skin tone and texture
What are the benefits of PicoSure Focus?
- Lightens unwanted pigment
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Stimulates the production of new collagen and elastin
- PicoSure Focus laser has been shown to have the most elastin stimulation amongst non-resurfacing lasers
- Great results with no downtime
- Safe for most skin types
Why Choose Mill Creek Skin & Laser*
- Mill Creek Skin & Laser was one of the very first clinics in the nation to offer the PicoSure laser.
- You are unique. So is your treatment. Mill Creek Skin & Laser offers the latest technology, lasers and treatment modalities in order to customize treatment for each and every patient based on their skin issues, concerns, needs and desired goals.
- Our professional laser technicians have extensive training, knowledge and hands-on experience.
- Your health, safety and comfort are at the forefront of all of our treatments.
- We offer a full range of proven medical-grade skin care products essential for maintaining and protecting your skin health.
What is PicoSure Focus?
The PicoSure laser is the world’s first picosecond laser. It delivers energy in picoseconds vs. nanoseconds, making it 100x faster than that of older technology. Selective targeting of problem areas with high energy instead of heat, which all other lasers use, leads to preservation of healthy skin and virtually no downtime after the treatment.
Many people are familiar with the PicoSure laser as it is currently the best technology available for laser tattoo removal. Add the revolutionary Focus Lens Array to the PicoSure laser, and it becomes an amazing tool for fractional laser skin rejuvenation. Harnessing the latest breakthroughs in medical science to improve wrinkles, age lines and even acne scars, the PicoSure Focus also targets a range of pigment conditions and stimulates the production of new collagen and elastin.
How does PicoSure work?
Using highly targeted energy, the PicoSure Focus gently disrupts the pigment particles, similar to the action against tattoo pigments. Pulses of laser light go into the skin’s sub-layers, treating the aging support structure. Then the body’s natural healing process sweeps away older, damaged tissue and rebuilds it with fresh, new collagen and elastin—the crucial building blocks of smooth, youthful appearing skin.
How many treatments are necessary?
- The number of PicoSure treatments for unwanted pigmentation will vary depending on the condition being treated and how each individual responds.
- TThe number of treatments for skin rejuvenation is largely dependent on the condition being addressed but anywhere from 4-6 treatments is common.
What can I expect after treatment?
After your treatment you can have some mild redness, but this should resolve itself within a couple of hours.
How soon can I see results?
The skin will appear tighter and smoother after just one treatment. Dark spots will lighten within 7 to 14 days. Collagen and elastin production takes at 1 to 3 months to be seen.
How long do the results last?
Skin rejuvenation treatment results are long lasting, but some pigment conditions can be recurrent. Maintenance treatments are recommended once or twice a year to help to help maintain results and prevent accumulation of pigment. Additionally, it is important to always protect your skin with a good sunblock and adequate skin care products.
Pre and Post Treatment Instructions
Download the pre and post treatment instructions form to learn about what do to before and after your treatment. Remember to sign the form and bring it with you to your appointment.
HOLIDAY GLAM SPECIAL
Treat yourself or someone you love
(reg. $890, save 44%)