- Reduce Fine Wrinkles
- Treat Areas of Dryness
- Reduce Uneven Pigmentation
- Aid in the Control of Acne
- Smooth Rough, Dry Skin
- Improve the Texture of Sun-Damaged Skin
Mill Creek Skin & Laser offers a variety of different strength chemical peels that renew skin without redness or irritation. Concentrated glycolic acid exfoliates away dead skin cells while a unique patented blend of antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, and hydrators soothe and revitalize to reveal a softer, smoother complexion.
SkinMedica Vitalize Peel
Fight the effects of time, sun damage and environmental assaults, with the SkinMedica Vitalize Peel, taking years off aging skin. (* Individual Results May Vary)
The SkinMedica in-office Vitalize Peel is a superficial peel with the results of a medium depth peel. This special formulation contains a unique blend of peeling agents: alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids, resorcinol and retinoic acid.
Well tolerated and highly effective, the Vitalize Peel penetrates the skin’s surface, evenly exfoliating the epidermis to reveal healthier, younger-looking skin. The new skin is brighter, refreshed, with a smoother texture and more uniform skin tone. The benefits include:
- Effectively treats pigment changes caused by acne scarring, photodamage (sun damage), “age spots,” freckles, melasma (from hormone changes), and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Decrease fine lines and wrinkles
- Tighten pores, brighten dry and/or dull skin, skin tone and texture.
- Safe and effective for all skin tones and complexions
- Can be customized for the treatment of each specific condition
- Achieve visible improvement after just one peel, optimal results seen after a series of peels
- Little to no down time
- Maximum skin rejuvenation effects with minimal irritation
- Peeling solution combined with Retinoic acid creates more exfoliation than other chemical peels at the same depth
- Does not require timing or neutralization
- Normal activity may resume immediately following a Vitalize Peel
Be sure to download the Pre/Post Treatment Instructions. Remember to bring a signed form with you on your visit.
SkinMedica Rejuvenize Peel
Rejuvenize Peel is Skin Medica’s deepest penetrating chemical peel, going one layer deeper than the Vitalize Peel. Recommended for Skin types I-VI (can be used on skin types V-VI after the patient has established tolerability to Vitalize Peel, or with physician consent).
To find out which chemical peel may be right for your skin, contact us to schedule a free consultation.
Before your treatment, print, review, sign the Pre/Post Treatment Instructions, and bring with you to us.
Why Mill Creek Skin & Laser?
Our professional aestheticians are trained in the most advance techniques and the latest in medical cosmetics. We specialize in proven and highly effective non-surgical treatment options that will help you achieve the results you desire.
Visit our warm and friendly facility and we will help guide you through the many treatment options for fine lines and wrinkles, sun damaged skin, hyperpigmentation, acne, rosacea, scars, stretch marks or spider veins.
(Please Note That Individual Results May Vary)