Microdermabrasion is an effective treatment to improve the appearance of:
- Dry or Patchy Skin
- Oily Skin
- Fine Line and Wrinkles
- Sun Damaged Skin
- Superficial Age Spots
- Acne Prone Skin and Acne Scars
- Blackheads and Whiteheads
- Post Laser Blending
- Certain Types of Stretch Marks
- Certain Types of Scar Tissue
Benefits of Microdermabrasion
- Virtually Painless
- No Recovery Time
- Minimal Risk
- Treats All Skin Types
We offer two types of microdermabrasion treatments: the Ultrasonic Facial and the DiamondSkin system.
What is an Ultrasonic Facial? *** NEW ***
The ultrasonic facial is gentle, non-invasive suitable for most skin types, from acne to rosacea and sun-damaged skin.
This high-tech facial uses a specialized ultrasonic machine that emits high-frequency waves. Ultrasonic treatments benefit a variety of skin types and can improve many common skin conditions. Your esthetician will customize your ultrasonic facial according to your skin type and skincare needs.
Because the ultrasonic mechanism is so effective at cleaning clogged pores, painful extractions are unnecessary. Your skin will have that lit-from-within glow – making it the perfect treatment to indulge in before a big event. Once your skin is rejuvenated and healthy looking, maintain your results with monthly ultrasonic facials.
What are the benefits of Ultrasonic Facial?
In a treatment, the ultrasonic machine’s high-frequency waves work to:
- Exfoliate dead skin cells for clear and radiant skin without the redness and irritation that can sometimes result from Microdermabrasion or AHA peels.
- Loosen and remove oil, dirt and sebum from the pores and hair follicles, resulting in less blackheads and breakouts. Ultrasonic frequency zaps bacteria and decongests the pores. The result? Clear, healthy skin with noticeably tighter pores.
- Gently stimulates skin to encourage collagen and elastin production. With a series of treatments, fine lines and wrinkles are less noticeable and skin color, tone and texture becomes more even and uniform.
- Stimulates blood flow and lymphatic drainage through the combination of ultrasound and electrical therapy. This nourishes the skin and gives it a youthful rosy glow.
- Facilitates hydration and plumps the skin, thereby filling out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps skincare products do their job by penetrating deeper into the skin. This is especially true for anti-aging and antioxidant serums, creams and masks. Unless an active product is pushed deep into the lower levels of the epidermis, it won’t have a lasting, anti-aging impact on the skin.
Is the Ultrasonic Facial safe?
It is safe for most people. The sonic waves emitted by the ultrasound machine aren’t harmful to your health. However, if you have an autoimmune disorder, a diagnosed heart disorder or cancer, it’s best to skip the ultrasonic treatment. Anyone living with a chronic health condition should check with his or her physician before proceeding with any aesthetic treatment.
The Crystal-Free DiamondSkin Difference
This latest technology utilizes natural diamond chips plated to a stainless steel surgical wand that effectively polishes away dead skin layers to expose healthier skin and promote new growth.
Unlike other exfoliation treatments, the DiamondSkin system uses no loose abrasives to contaminate you or the environment. The FDA-approved DiamondSkin is setting a new standard for skin care. The procedure is fast, predictable and painless.
The DiamondSkin machine has been used during on-air skin
rejuvenation treatments on the following TV programs:
Pre and Post Treatment Instructions
Download the Pre and Post Treatment Instructions to learn about what to do before and after the treatment. Remember to sign the form and bring it with you to your session.