Voluma is the first and only FDA approved non-surgical option to temporarily correct age-related mid-face volume loss.
Benefits of Voluma
- Instantly adds volume to the cheek area, creating a subtle lift and rebalance of the face
- Helps enhance contour and create a more youthful appearance
- Results are natural looking and visible immediately
- Boosts your collagen to improve skin structure and elasticity
- Voluma is often combined with Juvederm, Volbella, Vollure and Botox for optimal results of achieving medical face lift.
What makes Voluma different from other dermal fillers?
Unlike other fillers commonly used to treat the mid face, Voluma is made of hyaluronic acid (HA), a sugar that occurs naturally in your body. This also makes it a reversible treatment, unlike many other injectables.
Voluma uses a new advanced formulation technology where the HA is cross-linked through a process called Vycross that helps provide excellent lifting capacity. This special cross-linking technology not only produces a lift and fill that is unique to Voluma, but also helps to avoid degradation, making Voluma last almost twice as long as other fillers.
Where is Voluma injected?
Voluma is injected to the areas that require the most need for lifting, filling and structure. The exact placement and amount will depend upon each patient’s volume loss in these areas. Depending upon the site of injection and your specific volume loss, multiple syringes may be needed for full effects.
Learn how a combination of fillers can benefit youGet Started
Dr. Lin is very skilled with dermal filler, which to do well, takes the eyes and hands of an artist. He is thoughtful, cautious, personable, and funny. He doesn’t oversell products but works within the client’s budget. His office staff is helpful, client focused and respectful.