Mill Creek Skin & Laser Center is fully vaccinated!
Our entire staff is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This protects our staff and clientele from risk. Your safety and comfort are our top priorities while we continue to offer top-of-the-line service.
Mask Policy: Masks are now optional for clients and staff, but many will choose to “mask up” anyway. If you prefer your Mill Creek Skin & Laser Center provider to wear a mask, simply let them know or speak with our patient coordinators while scheduling your appointment. We will have masks available at the front desk at your convenience. Just ask our team.
We are offering our full range of esthetic treatments: Botox, Filler, Coolsculpting, Emsculpt Neo, facials, hair removal, tattoo removal and more!
Our Current COVID-19 Protocol:
What to expect when you visit our clinic for an appointment…
- Mask are now optional, but still available.
- Hand sanitizer is available at our front desk and in treatment rooms.
- Treatment rooms are sanitized after each patient.
- In addition to our standard sanitation protocols, we use 3 medical UV-C light devices to kill and destroy pathogens that exist in rooms and on hard surfaces. These powerful UV-C rays target micro-organisms that cause illnesses.
Those who are sick and have developed any of the following symptoms should not receive treatments at Mill Creek Skin and Laser Center:
- Fever greater than 100.4 degrees
- Difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- If one subjectively feels sick.
We appreciate your understanding and look forward to safely treating you!
Mill Creek Skin & Laser Team