We are excited to announce that we will be ready to reopen on Tuesday, May 19th!
For everyone’s safety:
- All office visits must be made by appointment. No walk-ins please.
- Appointments will be spaced accordingly to assist with social distancing measures
- If you are not ready to come in yet, we will happily continue to schedule phone consultations.
- If you need to reschedule your appointment, please inform us 24 to 48 hours prior to your scheduled session.
- Magazines, makeup/skincare tester display will no longer be available.
Facebook: Mill Creek Skin and Laser Center
Tues.-Sat. 9:30 am-6:00 pm
*IMPORTANT SAFTEY PROTOCOLS*
Our communities have been through many changes in the past few months. All of us are eager to resume our routines based on the recommendations from Washington State and the Centers for Disease Control Prevention. For us to continue our practice and for your protection, we ask you to please follow our new safety protocols.
- All products must be ordered by phone, text, or by email.
- Payment will be done by phone only.
- Please schedule a time for product pick-up.
- SkinMedica products are available online for purchase with FREE shipping. Click here to purchase (https://millcreekskinandlaser.brilliantconnections.com/)
If you have an upcoming appointment we ask you to please follow the instructions below:
*Non-contact temperature checks will be performed on arrival*
- Bring your own mask
- Please do not wear makeup if treatment area/concern is on the face. Please clean/shave face prior to treatment.
- For tattoo removal treatments please pre-ice area prior to treatment. Area must be cleaned and shaven.
- For laser hair removal treatments please have area(s) cleaned and shaven prior to treatment.
- Please contact us by phone/text when you have arrived. We ask you to remain in your vehicle/ wait outside. A staff member will contact you when it is safe for you to come in for your appointment.
- Children, family members or friends, who are not receiving treatments will not be allowed in the clinic. The only exception — patients under the age of 18, must be accompanied by their one (1) guardian.
Those who are sick and have developed any of the following symptoms within the last 14 days should not receive treatments at Mill Creek Skin and Laser Center:
- Fever greater than 100.4 degrees
- Difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- If one subjectively feels sick.
*If you have been in the presence of anyone with any of these symptoms within the last 14 days or around anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 please contact us 24-48 hours prior to your appointment or we will reschedule your appointment upon your arrival. *
Requirements of our team:
- All team members will have their temperature taken every morning and will continue to follow health and sanitation protocols as normal.
- All team members are required to wear masks, gloves and have the option to wear a face shield over their mask.
- In addition to our standard sanitation protocols, we will now utilize a UV-C surface sterilizer, which will kill and destroy pathogens that exist in rooms and on hard surfaces. These powerful UV-C rays target micro-organisms that cause illnesses.
- New screening protocols as outlined above for scheduled patients with staff outreach via phone, email, or texting in advance of the office visit;
- We will ensure that social distancing practices are being adhered to for your health and safety.
We encourage you to continue to take the necessary precautions as outlined by the CDC and the State of Washington to protect your health and the health of those around you.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to give us a call.
We are all in this together and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Thank you for your understanding.