Yes, We are Open!
For everyone’s safety:
- Appointments will be spaced accordingly to assist with social distancing measures
- We ask that all patients wear a mask prior to entering the clinic to protect yourself and others.
- If we have more than 3 people in the lobby please wait outside until we can safely assist and place everyone into a room.
- In addition to our medical grade sanitization solution, we use 3 medical UV-C light devices in-between patients’ treatments.
- Please do not bring non-patient guest with you unless you’re a minor.
- If you need to reschedule your appointment, please inform us 24 to 48 hours prior to your scheduled session.
Those who are sick and have developed any of the following symptoms within the last 14 days should not receive treatments at Mill Creek Skin and Laser Center:
- Fever greater than 100.4 degrees
- Difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- If one subjectively feels sick.
*If you have been in the presence of anyone with any of these symptoms within the last 14 days or around anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 please contact us 24-48 hours prior to your appointment or we will reschedule your appointment upon your arrival. *
Requirements of our team:
- All team members will have their temperature taken every morning and will continue to follow health and sanitation protocols as normal.
- All team members are required to wear masks, gloves and have the option to wear a face shield over their mask.
- In addition to our standard sanitation protocols, we use 3 medical UV-C light devices to kill and destroy pathogens that exist in rooms and on hard surfaces. These powerful UV-C rays target micro-organisms that cause illnesses.
- We will ensure that social distancing practices are being adhered to for your health and safety.
We encourage you to continue to take the necessary precautions as outlined by the CDC and the State of Washington to protect your health and the health of those around you.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to give us a call.
We are all in this together and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Thank you for your understanding.