Skip to content
Not everyone is a fan of stripes!
Do your stretch marks love you more than you love them? Stretch marks are extremely common and anyone at any age can get them. While some people may choose to embrace them, others would prefer they be less conspicuous.
What are the benefits of laser stretch mark treatment?
- Improved skin tone and texture
- Smoother, better looking skin without surgery
- FDA cleared treatment
- Little to no downtime
- Minimal side effects
Before and After Stretch Marks Treatment*
*Individual Results May vary
Why Choose Mill Creek Skin and Laser Clinic?
- Mill Creek Skin & Laser has been treating stretch marks since 2005.
- Dr. Lin personally administers all the stretch mark treatments.
- We use only the most advanced lasers in technology today.
- Mill Creek Skin & Laser offers several modalities to treat stretch marks, which can be used singularly or in combination, depending on the various components of the stretch marks and one’s skin color. Our lasers include collagen-forming, skin tightening and resurfacing technology to treats stretch marks from every angle for the best possible outcome.
- Dr. Lin is very skilled and knowledgeable in the field, as well as thorough and patient, making him a person you can trust with your treatment.
What Causes Stretch Marks?
Stretch marks, or striae, are a form of skin scarring that typically appears as bands of parallel lines on your skin. Their texture and color is different than your normal skin. Newer stretch marks tend to be red or purple in color while more mature stretch marks being a silvery white color. They most commonly occur during puberty, pregnancy, significant weight fluctuations or anything that rapidly over-extends the connective tissues under your skin.
Stretch marks form when the dermis – the middle layer of the skin that maintains shape and elasticity – is stretched more than it can tolerate. Connective fibers in the skin eventually break, disrupting collagen production and causing scarring.
Laser Stretch Mark Treatment
Stretch marks are challenging. While there is no technology that can totally remove them, their appearance can definitely be improved making them visibly less noticeable. Depending on the color of the skin being treated, we can use one or a combination of lasers to achieve the best results. Our fractional co2 laser has been used successfully to reduce stretch marks on the body, including the breasts, hips, and thighs. Our Affirm laser can also be used to help rebuild the collagen and elastic structure around the marks which smoothes out the texture of the stretch marks improving the overall appearance of the skin. ark smoother in texture and it reduces the look of the stretch mark on the skin.
Laser stretch mark treatment requires a commitment to a series of treatments to see results. Actual results can take up to 3-5 months to develop. There is little to no downtime, so you can get back to your regular activities quickly. Though many people do not experience side effects from laser stretch mark treatment, mild side effects may include redness, swelling, and itching, all of which usually subside within a few days.
Pre and Post Treatment Instructions
Download the pre and post treatment instructions form to learn about what do to before and after your treatment. Remember to sign the form and bring it with you to your appointment.
HOLIDAY GLAM SPECIAL
You will receive:
a Brow Wax & Brow Tint, a Dermplaning Facial, a Hydrafacial,
a Free Makeover, a $150 Gift Certificate toward Botox,
and a $150 Gift Certificate toward Coolsculpting
(reg. $890, save 44%)