Body Contouring Center
PERSONALIZED TREATMENT PLANS: Which treatment is better for you?
No matter your fitness level, shape and goals, we’ll create a treatment plan just for you. Just sit back, relax, and let us redefine your body.
Mill Creek Skin & Laser Center is the most experienced body contouring center in Washington state. We offer 2 different body sculpting modalities—CoolSculpting® and Emsculpt Neo® and 2 different muscle building moadlities- Emsculpt Neo® and Emsella®because one size really doesn’t fit all.
- Freeze-the-fat – eliminate the fat cells for good.
- Reveal and strengthen your muscles – sculpt your abs, lift and firm your buttocks, strengthen and tone your thighs, and strengthen your pelvic floor
Between killing fat, toning muscle, tightening skin, or a combination of all three, we are sure to have the right personalized treatment for you!
Coolsculpting vs. Emsculpt Neo
Coolsculpting and Emsculpt Neo are two non-surgical body contouring treatments that can help achieve the sculpted and toned shape you have always wanted. Both treatments are FDA cleared with little to no downtime. Which treatment would be the most beneficial for you?
Coolsculpting is the leading non-invasive fat reduction treatment that is FDA cleared to eliminate stubborn fat under the chin and jawline areas (click here to learn about Kybella), thighs, abdomen, flanks, along with bra fat, back fat, underneath the buttocks, and upper arms. Coolsculpting can permanently reduce up to 20% of treated fat cells. CoolSculpting is not a weight loss treatment but eliminating treated fat cells can change the shape and contours of your body. The number of fat cells varies from person to person. You have a set number of fat cells, and they expand or shrink according to your diet and exercise routine. Some people may have stubborn pockets of fat that are more difficult to reduce despite diet and exercise. Coolsculpting helps sculpt your body by eliminating those stubborn pockets of fat. You’ll find your clothes fit better, look better, and feel better on you.
- FDA-cleared, non-invasive body contouring technology.
- Can pinpoint exact trouble spots where you’d like to reduce fat-you will receive a customized treatment plan unique to you and your body contouring goals.
- Uses cryolipolysis to break down fat cells- Cooling technology that freezes fat cells in the targeted areas to permanently reduce fat cells.
- Uses controlled cooling to destroy a substantial amount of fat cells while not damaging overlying skin.
- Naturally eliminates up to 20of treated fat cells over a 1-3 month period.
- Little to no downtime and no surgery.
- Treatment time varies on personalized patient plan.
- Some patients may see optimal results with 2 treatments 6-8 weeks apart.
- Learn More About CoolSculpting® Elite
Emsculpt Neo is the first and only non-invasive body shaping procedure that provides muscle building and fat elimination combined in a 30-minute session. While Emsculpt Neo can reduce fat, its greatest effect is to strengthen, build, and tighten muscles. HIFEM+ energy bypasses the brain’s limitations by inducing the targeted muscles to contract at an intensity that is not achievable during a voluntary workout. Extreme stress forces the muscle to adapt resulting in an increase in the number and growth of muscle fibers and cells. The radiofrequency warms up the muscles several degrees to prepare muscles for exposure to stress, mimicking what a warmup activity does before any workout. Then the temperature in subcutaneous fat reaches levels that cause apoptosis that can permanently reduce fat cells.
- Emsculpt Neo is two therapies in a single procedure.
- FDA cleared to treat abdomen, buttocks, thighs, calves, and arms.
- Uses HIFEM+ (high intensity magnetic frequency) to induce rapid muscle contractions to strengthen and define the muscles.
- Clinical studies showed an avg. of 25% growth in muscle volume.
- Uses radio frequency to warm up muscle to prepare for induced contractions and to burn fa.t cells. Body must be fully hydrated 36 hours prior to treatment for optimal results.
- 30-minute sessions per area, 4-12 treatments. Once a week.
- Little to no downtime.
- Learn More About EMSCULPT NEO®
Which Body Contouring Treatment is the better option?
- Emsculpt Neo patients generally have less overlying fat but also desire greater muscle definition.
- If your main goal is to remove stubborn fat and you aren’t as interested in building muscle, you may be better off with Coolsculpting.
- You may benefit from both treatments! You can get Coolsculpting first to take care of stubborn fat and then follow up with EmsculptNeo to sculpt your body even further.If you are unsure which treatment is right for you, we encourage scheduling a free consultation to discuss your aesthetic goals create a personalized plan just for you.
Core to Floor
Core to floor therapy is the first non-invasive solution that isa combination of EMSCULPT and EMSELLA to build and strengthen the core muscles and pelvic floor to specifically address the whole core which can improve strength, balance, abdominal separation, relieve urinary incontinence, impotence, and partially alleviate back discomfort.
- After the age of 30 one loses roughly 3%-5% of one’s muscle mass per decade.
- 67% of women with abdominal separation have pelvic floor disorder.
- Can lead to improved strength, balance, and posture, relieve urinary incontinence.
- Potentially alleviate back discomfort.
- May also improve sexual satisfaction among men and women.
- Learn More About EMSELLA®
Emsculpt Neo: is intended to improve muscle strength, tone, and definition. It is FDA cleared to treat the abdomen, glutes, thighs, arms, and calves.
Emsella: utilizes electromagnetic energy to deliver thousands of supramaximal pelvic floor muscle contractions in a single session. These contractions re-educate the muscles of incontinent patients. The pelvic floor muscles are the layer of the muscles that support the pelvic organs and span the bottom of the pelvis. Strong pelvic floor muscles give you control over your bladder and bowel. Weakened pelvic floor muscles mean your internal organs are not fully supported and you may have difficult controlling the release of urine.
Core to floor therapy utilizes two HIFEM therapies to strengthen, firm and tone the abdomen, glute, and pelvic floor muscles. The result is increased muscle hypertrophy and hyperplasia and restoration of neuromuscular control, which can improve strength and balance as well as incontinence that can help patients walk better, stand up more straight, and not have to worry about running to the restroom.