Mill Creek Skin & Laser Center offers a variety of different strength chemical peels that renew skin without redness or irritation. Concentrated glycolic acid exfoliates away dead skin cells while a unique patented blend of antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, and hydrators soothe and revitalize to reveal a softer, smoother complexion.
- Reduce fine wrinkles.
- Treat areas of dryness.
- Reduce uneven pigmentation.
- Aid in the control of acne.
- Smooth rough, dry skin.
- Improve the texture of sun damaged skin.
The SkinMedica® in-office Vitalize Chemical Peel is a superficial peel with the results of a medium depth peel. This special formulation contains a unique blend of peeling agents: alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids, resorcinol and retinoic acid.
Well-tolerated and highly effective, the Vitalize Peel penetrates the skin’s surface, evenly exfoliating the epidermis to reveal healthier, younger-looking skin. The outcome of this wrinkle treatment is new skin that’s brighter, refreshed, with a smoother texture and more uniform skin tone.
- Effectively treats pigment changes caused by acne scarring, photodamage (sun damage), “age spots,” freckles, melasma (from hormone changes), and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Wrinkle treatment that decreases fine lines and wrinkles
- Tighten pores, brighten dry and/or dull skin, skin tone and texture
- Safe and effective for all skin tones and complexions
- Can be customized for the treatment of each specific condition including acne laster treatment
- Achieve visible improvement after just one peel; optimal results seen after a series of peels
- Little to no down time
- Maximum skin rejuvenation effects with minimal irritation
- Peeling solution combined with Retinoic acid creates more exfoliation than other chemical peels at the same depth
- Does not require timing or neutralization
- Normal activity may resume immediately following a Vitalize Peel
Rejuvenize Peel is SkinMedica’s deepest penetrating chemical peel, going one layer deeper than the Vitalize Chemical Peel. Recommended for Skin types I-VI (can be used on skin types V-VI after the patient has established tolerability to Vitalize Chemical Peel, or with physician consent).
To find out which chemical peel may be right for your skin, contact us to schedule a free wrinkle treatment consultation.
Learn what do to before and after your treatment. Remember to sign the form and bring it to your appointment.