One of the Top providers for botox & Filler in the nation
The primary objective of Botox is to treat and prevent facial wrinkles. When injected, Botox temporarily relaxes the muscle, thereby preventing dynamic wrinkles (those caused by muscle movement), and ensuring that those existing lines and wrinkles don’t become deeper.
Dermal fillers are ideal for static wrinkles, which are visible even when your face is relaxed and making no expression.They add subtle volume by filling in creases, lifting and smoothing targeted folds and wrinkles, plumping up the lips and cheeks, and enhancing facial contours.
Botox and dermal fillers can be used separately depending on what your concern is or together to create a full liquid facelift effect.More Botox Information More Dermal Filler Information
Dr. Lin is very skilled with dermal filler, which to do well, takes the eyes and hands of an artist. He is thoughtful, cautious, personable, and funny. He doesn’t oversell products but works within the client’s budget. His office staff is helpful, client focused and respectful.
Why Botox and Dermal Fillers are a great non-surgical option for aging skin:
- It is easy and convenient
- There is little to no downtime
- The results are visible almost immediately
- The results can last for months
- It is safer and less expensive than surgery
- It is a short-term commitment for those not wanting to or afraid of more permanent changes through surgery
- There is no anesthesia or scars to deal with
- It is a more discrete treatment option
- There are minimal side effects (short-term bruising and/or swelling) should they occur
- It has long-term anti-aging benefits
- Helps stimulate your own collagen
- It keeps you looking younger longer
- This is the perfect treatment for men and women alike looking to rejuvenate their appearance without looking like they have had work done.