Skip to content
Affirm Multiplex Laser
The Affirm laser is effective at treating a multitude of skin issues because of its ability to target each unique layer of skin damaged by accumulated sun exposure and the process of aging.
The Affirm Multiplex laser can be used on all body parts to treat:
- Mild to moderate fine lines and wrinkles
- Scars including acne scars
- Stretch marks
- Uneven skin tone and texture
- Enlarged pores
What are the benefits of the Affirm Multiplex Laser
- Comprehensive anti-aging treatment
- Offers total skin rejuvenation that targets all layers of the skin
- Generates collagen production
- Promotes skin tightening and elasticity
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Reduces facial lines and wrinkles
- Improves the appearance of scars
- Minimizes the appearance of stretch marks
- Minimal to no downtime compared to fractional resurfacing lasers
- Highest level of treatment amongst non-resurfacing lasers
- Suitable for all skin types
Why Choose Mill Creek Skin & Laser
- The Affirm Multiplex laser by Cynosure employs the latest, most advanced technology available today to supply patients with a complete skin rejuvenation solution.
- The Affirm Multiplex laser is the world’s only patented “Multiplex” technology which simultaneously emits 2 lasers sequentially fired for optimal micro-rejuvenation and deep Laser Skin Tightening and revision of skin irregularities.
- Dr. Lin and our professional aestheticians are trained in the latest and most advanced techniques in medical cosmetics.
- We specialize in proven and highly effective non-surgical treatment options that will help you achieve the results you desire.
At Mill Creek Skin & Laser, we offer a variety of lasers and modalities that can be used singularly or in combination to achieve optimal results.
- You are unique. So is your treatment. Our approach is highly individualized and designed to address your needs, wants and concerns. Prior to receiving any initial treatments, you will receive a comprehensive consultation that includes obtaining any relevant medical information so we can customize a treatment plan specifically for you that will facilitate accomplishment of your goals.
How does the Affirm Multiplex Laser work?
The Affirm Multiplex laser is a non-ablative dual fractional skin resurfacing laser. It combines fractional technology with two distinct laser wavelengths that work simultaneously to target all layers of the skin.
What sets the Affirm apart is its unique Combined Apex Pulse (CAP) technology. Unlike competitive technologies which, by providing only one level of heat intensity, fail to optimize collagen production, the Affirm uses a diffractive lens array which provides a unique delivery and distribution of laser energy into varied levels of heat intensities to simultaneously stimulate and remodel collagen. Since lower energy levels can be delivered to the skin without compromising effectiveness, patient discomfort is significantly decreased while the healing process is rapidly accelerated.
What this means is that with every pulse, the Affirm Multiplex laser is not only rejuvenating the top layer treating superficial pores, fine lines and uneven skin tone texture, but also targeting deeper layers to stimulate collagen remodeling especially for scars and stretch marks, and will tighten the skin giving patients total skin rejuvenation.
How many treatments are required?
This will depend on the condition being treated and the extent of the skin damage. At Mill Creek Skin & Laser, we offer a variety of lasers and modalities that can be used singularly or in combination to achieve the optimum result. Upon consultation, we will create a customized treatment plan that may incorporate one or more of these modalities to achieve your desired results.
What will I look like after the treatment?
After the treatment, redness and some slight swelling may occur, typically lasting anywhere from 24 to 48 hours. Some patients may also experience a light peeling or flakiness of the skin.
When can I expect to see results, and how long will they last?
Most patients will notice an improvement after their second treatment. Your body will continue to generate new collagen for six months after the last treatment; therefore, you may continue to see improvement for up to six months after you finish the treatment series. The outcome is firmer, tighter skin, reduced wrinkles and fine lines, filling and smoothing out of acne scars, reduced pore size and
younger looking, revitalized skin.
Can the Affirm Multiplex laser be used with other cosmetic treatments?
Absolutely. At Mill Creek Skin & Laser, we can customize a skin rejuvenation treatment plan to address individual skin concerns and needs for optimum facial rejuvenation.
Pre and Post Treatment Instructions
Download the pre and post treatment instructions form to learn about what do to before and after your treatment. Remember to sign the form and bring it with you to your appointment.
HOLIDAY GLAM SPECIAL
You will receive:
a Brow Wax & Brow Tint, a Dermplaning Facial, a Hydrafacial,
a Free Makeover, a $150 Gift Certificate toward Botox,
and a $150 Gift Certificate toward Coolsculpting
(reg. $890, save 44%)