Skip to content
Laser Genesis is a highly popular procedure for skin rejuvenation for men and women. Its primary function is stimulating collagen production to ward off the signs of premature aging and sun damage.
Laser Genesis treats:
- Skin tone and texture
- Fine lines and wrinkles
What are the benefits of Laser Genesis?
- Scientifically proven to produce new collagen
- Improves skin texture
- Shrinks pores
- Overall skin tightening
- Decreases fine lines and wrinkles
- Diffuses skin redness including that caused by rosacea
- Diminishes the appearance of acne scars and other scars from trauma, surgery or burns
- Quick, safe and effective treatment
- No discomfort or recovery time
- No unwanted side effects
- Can be combined with other lasers or treatments to achieve better outcomes
- Good for all skin types except for those patients with melasma or certain pigmentation
Why Choose Mill Creek Skin & Laser
- We have a full spectrum of lasers to choose from so that we can truly customize our treatments for each individual based on their specific needs and concerns.
- Our lasers are precise and effective for the best and fastest results out there.
- Our professional laser technicians have extensive training, knowledge and hands-on experience
- Your health, safety and comfort are at the forefront of all of our treatments.
- We offer a full range of proven medical-grade skin care products essential for maintaining and protecting your skin health.
*Individual Results may vary
What is Laser Genesis?
Laser Genesis is a non-ablative Nd:Yag laser that produces gentle micropulses of laser energy that targets and heats multiple layers of the dermis activating an increase of new collagen production. This is performed without destroying the upper layers of skin (non-ablative).
This amazing laser procedure also closes down the tiny veins and capillaries that cause persistent redness of the skin.
The procedure is relatively comfortable and needs no anesthesia.
What areas can be treated?
The most popular areas are face, neck , chest and hands, but other areas of the body with noticeable signs of aging, sun damage or can also be treated.
How many treatments are required?
Each patient’s condition and needs will vary. However, on average, you may require several treatments, spaced 3-4 weeks apart, for optimal results.
On-going maintenance treatments are encouraged to sustain results over time as well as practicing a daily skin care and sunblock regime. A treatment plan can be discussed at your consultation.
What are the common side effects of Laser Genesis?
The most common side effect of Laser genesis is beautiful skin! There are few if any side effects of Laser Genesis although some patients may experience a pink flush to the skin (resembling a healthy glow), which typically resolves immediately but can last up to 2 hours.
What is the downtime associated with Laser Genesis?
Laser Genes is a gentle, relaxing and virtually painless procedure with zero downtime.
How soon will I see the results of Laser Genesis?
The effect that Laser Genesis has on your skin is a gradual one. Most of our patients begin to see an improvement in their skin after halfway through their treatment series (after about 3 or 4 treatments). Laser Genesis can help restore the skin’s youthful glow and appearance by smoothing out uneven textures caused by aging, sun damage or scars. You will see a more creamy, healthy complexion as large pores are reduced in size, and minor imperfections are diminished. The individual treatment results are subtle, but the overall effect of multiple treatments can be quite dramatic. For optimal results most people will require 6-10 treatments.
How long do the results of Laser Genesis last?
The individual treatment results are subtle, but the overall effect of multiple Laser Genesis treatments can be quite dramatic.
Longevity of results will vary from person to person, with most people having sustained results for 6 to 12 months. The duration of results is greatly influenced by your lifestyle, sun exposure, and the use of proper skin care products. Maintenance treatments are recommended monthly or periodically.
Upon completion of your series of Laser Genesis treatments, Mill Creek Skin & Laser will recommend a personalized skin care regimen and maintenance program, so that you can enjoy your results for as long as possible.
Pre and Post Treatment Instructions
Download the pre and post treatment instructions form to learn about what do to before and after your treatment. Remember to sign the form and bring it with you to your appointment.
HOLIDAY GLAM SPECIAL
You will receive:
a Brow Wax & Brow Tint, a Dermplaning Facial, a Hydrafacial,
a Free Makeover, a $150 Gift Certificate toward Botox,
and a $150 Gift Certificate toward Coolsculpting
(reg. $890, save 44%)