Laser treatment for vaginal health
Laser treatment for
for vaginal health
How MonaLisa Touch Works
MonaLisa Touch® is a painless and minimally invasive laser treatment for vaginal rejuvenation. By gently acting on tissue of the vaginal mucosa, the laser stimulates the production of collagen, improving the functionality of the treated area and restoring the proper trophic balance to the mucous membrane.
Vaginal discomforts as dryness, burning, urinary incontinence can occur during pre-menopause or after child birth. The main cause is often atrophic vaginitis: a disease that can adversely affects your life and the relationship with your partner.
The MonaLisa touch is a medical treatment and therapy, and not for cosmetic purposes. A full evaluation of your medical history and physical exam by your gynecologist is required 3-6 months prior to undergoing the MonaLisa procedure at Mill Creek Skin & Laser.
MonaLisa Touch Benefits
- Simple, safe, and effective vaginal laser therapy
- In-office vaginal laser treatment and procedure
- No anesthesia required; only topical numbing if needed
- Rejuvenates vaginal and surrounding areas without scarring or damage to surrounding tissues
- Major treatment effect can be seen after a single therapy
- Long-lasting improvement in symptoms for the majority of women
- Restores sex life and marital harmony
- Treatment is quick, less than 15 minutes
- Minimal to no discomfort
- Virtually no side effects
- No downtime
- No more expensive drugs
- Clinically proven
- FDA approved
Learn the science behind the MonaLisa Touch. (02:46)
“The staff is amazing and always so pleasant. They truly do care about their clients and do whatever they can to make them feel special and important. The doctor is amazing. He is very skilled and is a perfectionist.”
Why choose MonaLisa Touch over other devices?
- Mill Creek Skin & Laser carefully evaluated all devices currently on the market and chose the MonaLisa Touch as the best laser for vaginal rejuvenation.
- The MonaLisa Touch treatment is a CO2 fractional vaginal laser treatment specifically designed and FDA approved for vaginal atrophy. The other devices on the market (i.e., ThermiVa) do not have approval for vaginal laser treatment and their probes are not FDA approved.
- MonaLisa Touch is the only one with a clinically proven track record for safety, efficacy, and patient satisfaction and the most studied in medical literature.
- MonaLisa Touch treatment offers significant advantages over current treatment involving medications.
- MonaLisa Touch creates longer-lasting relief (1-2 years) than current treatments with other modalities.
Other devices currently being marketed for non-invasive vaginal rejuvenation:
Femilift – a fractional CO2 laser, but more similar to standard lasers and not specifically designed for treating the vagina.
IntimaLase – an Er:YAG laser that delivers photothermal tightening of the vaginal canal but does not treat atrophic vaginal tissue.
ThermiVa – a radiofrequency (RF) device which uses direct bulk heating for vaginal contouring. While ThermiVa claims that it increases lubrication and improves vaginal function, there are no valid, peer-reviewed studies that can be found to support these claims. ThermiVa is also not FDA approved for intra-vaginal use.
Who is a candidate for MonaLisa Touch?
- Patients who present with gynecologic changes due to a decrease in estrogen.
- Natural or induced pre and post-menopausal women.
- Patients with a history of breast cancer, thrombophlebitis, or other contraindications to estrogen therapy.
- Women who cannot, or do not want to, undergo risky hormone replacement.
- Women with inadequate response to estrogen therapy or decline of treatment results with estrogen.
- Women who experience soreness or pain during sexual activity.
- Women who do not want to undergo major surgery but want relief from their symptoms.
Who is NOT a candidate for MonaLisa Touch?
- Have had an abnormal pap smear.
- History of reconstructive pelvic surgery with “mesh kits” or mesh in use for restoration surgery.
- History or radiation to vaginal/colo-rectal tissue.
- History of impaired wound healing.
- History of keloid formation.Vaginal, cervical, or other lesions in the treatment area that have not been evaluated and diagnosed.
- Active vaginal or vulvar infection (herpes, candida, HPV, STDs).
- Developing tumors or cancers in the area.
- Known anticoagulation treatment or thromboembolic condition.
- Pregnant, within 3 months postpartum, or nursing.
- Prolapse beyond hymen.
- Women who are under evaluation for issues related to gynecologic, urologic, or gastroenteral diseases.
- Women who are treating post chemo or radiation therapy should wait at least 6 months after therapy has finished and will require a written authorization from their attending physician to treat with the MonaLisa Touch.
“Dr. Lin and his staff are wonderful and caring, the girls at the front desk listen with their heart, this place is wonderful and clean, caring, and friendly.”
Why Mill Creek Skin & Laser
AWARD WINNING PRACTICE
Mill Creek Skin & Laser specializes in proven and highly effective non-surgical treatments to help you achieve your desired results.
We have extensive experience in laser medicine. We invest in only the best—the best lasers and the most current technology—in order to provide optimal outcomes for our patients, which is why we chose the MonaLisa Touch.
The MonaLisa Touch is the International Gold Standard in technology for laser vaginal rejuvenation.
It was created specifically for vaginal treatments, and all studies in this area have been performed with this laser. This is an important consideration as science must always prove the success of a treatment before it should be used on patients.
The MonaLisa Touch is life-changing for women everywhere. We are thrilled to be able to offer this amazing vaginal laser treatment and procedure to help women get back to a pain-free and more enjoyable lifestyle.
This procedure is done exclusively by Dr. Lin.
INVESTING IN TECHNOLOGY
Our doctor and professional aestheticians are trained in the latest and most advanced techniques in medical cosmetics.
Mill Creek Skin & Laser invests in a wide range of lasers and devices that ensure our clients achieve the highest results. Our lasers and modalities can be used singularly or in combination to achieve optimal results.
Dr. Lin has a comprehensive knowledge of laser physics and advanced laser training. He attends Harvard conferences each year to collaborate, test, and review the newest and most effective procedures, treatments, and medical devices. This keeps our clinic current and at the forefront of technology.
DIRECTIONS TO CLINIC
“I've been a client since 2011 and couldn't be happier. I drive 45 minutes (with no traffic) to continue coming to this clinic based on the amazing customer service and care by Dr. Lin and his team.”
Pam Leeper, Feb 2018
|North||Miles to Clinic|
|Lake Stevens||16 miles|
|Mill Creek||2 miles|
|Mountlake Terrace||8 miles|
|Seattle||Miles to Clinic|
|Lake Forest Park||11 miles|
|Eastside||Miles to Clinic|
|Mercer Island||23 miles|
|Far North||Miles to Clinic|
|Camano Island||45 miles|
|Granite Falls||25 miles|
|Mount Vernon||43 miles|
Ask for your free consultation today
mill creek skin and laser center
Mill Creek Skin & Laser combines science and aesthetics to promote healthier, more beautiful skin. We specialize in proven and highly effective non-surgical treatments to help achieve your desired results.
We offer a full range of injectables, body contouring, laser treatments, light therapies, and beauty services and products. We look forward to meeting you.
Notice of Privacy Practices
© 2019 Mill Creek Skin and Laser Center. All Rights Reserved.