What are the benefits of Juvederm Dermal Fillers?
- Juvederm is a non-invasive way to address the issue of volume loss, filling the void under the skin and erasing creases.
- Juvederm adds volume to facial tissue and restores a smoother appearance to the face.
- Results are a natural, more youthful look, with softer facial contours and a healthier appearance.
- Juvederm is one of the choices to increase lip volume due to its softer and more malleable consistency.
- Most patients need one or two treatments to achieve optimal wrinkle treatment results that last about 9 months to 1 year.
- Lip injection results last 3-5 months, but does vary from patient to patient.
- Juvederm is often combined with Voluma, Vollure, Volbella, Vollure and/or Botox for optimal wrinkle treatment results.
What is Juvederm?
Juvéderm is a colorless hyaluronic acid gel using Hylacross technology to allow a smoother, malleable gel. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring sugar found in the human body. The role of hyaluronic acid in the skin is to deliver nutrients, hydrate the skin by holding in water, and to act as a cushioning agent.
Where is Juvederm injected?
Juvederm wrinkle treatment are injections into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. Modern day dermal fillers such as Juvederm are used to sculpt and restore youthful anatomy. It can also be injected into the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation.
Dr. Lin is very skilled with dermal filler, which to do well, takes the eyes and hands of an artist. He is thoughtful, cautious, personable, and funny. He doesn’t oversell products but works within the client’s budget. His office staff is helpful, client focused and respectful.