Skip to content
Mill Creek Skin & Laser offers a variety of different strength chemical peels that renew skin without redness or irritation. Concentrated glycolic acid exfoliates away dead skin cells while a unique patented blend of antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, and hydrators soothe and revitalize to reveal a softer, smoother complexion.
SkinMedica Vitalize Peel*
Fight the effects of time, sun damage and environmental assaults with the SkinMedica Vitalize Chemical Peel wrinkle treatment, taking years off aging skin. (* Individual Results May Vary)
The SkinMedica in-office Vitalize Chemical Peel is a superficial peel with the results of a medium depth peel. This special formulation contains a unique blend of peeling agents: alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids, resorcinol and retinoic acid.
Well tolerated and highly effective, the Vitalize Peel penetrates the skin’s surface, evenly exfoliating the epidermis to reveal healthier, younger-looking skin. The outcome of this wrinkle treatments is new skin that’s brighter, refreshed, with a smoother texture and more uniform skin tone.
The benefits include*
- Effectively treats pigment changes caused by acne scarring, <ahref=”/sun-damage”>photodamage (sun damage), “age spots,” freckles, melasma (from hormone changes), and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Wrinkle treatment that decreases fine lines and wrinkles
- Tighten pores, brighten dry and/or dull skin, skin tone and texture
- Safe and effective for all skin tones and complexions
- Can be customized for the treatment of each specific condition including acne laster treatment
- Achieve visible improvement after just one peel; optimal results seen after a series of peels
- Little to no down time
- Maximum skin rejuvenation effects with minimal irritation
- Peeling solution combined with Retinoic acid creates more exfoliation than other chemical peels at the same depth
- Does not require timing or neutralization
- Normal activity may resume immediately following a Vitalize Peel
*Individual results may vary
SkinMedica Rejuvenize Peel
Rejuvenize Peel is Skin Medica’s deepest penetrating chemical peel, going one layer deeper than the Vitalize Chemical Peel. Recommended for Skin types I-VI (can be used on skin types V-VI after the patient has established tolerability to Vitalize Chemical Peel, or with physician consent).
To find out which chemical peel may be right for your skin, contact us to schedule a free wrinkle treatment consultation.
Pre and Post Chemical Peel Treatment Instructions
Download the pre and post treatment instructions form to learn about what do to before and after your chemical peel treatment. Remember to sign the form and bring it with you to your appointment.
HOLIDAY GLAM SPECIAL
You will receive:
a Brow Wax & Brow Tint, a Dermplaning Facial, a Hydrafacial,
a Free Makeover, a $150 Gift Certificate toward Botox,
and a $150 Gift Certificate toward Coolsculpting
(reg. $890, save 44%)