Skip to content
Dermaplaning Facial Treatment is the solution for smooth, peach fuzz-free skin.
Regular dermaplaning treatments have been known to:
- Diminish the appearance of fine lines
- Improve skin tone and texture
- Increase circulation, tighten pores and improve skin hydration
- Reduce skin discoloration
- Enhance the effectiveness of other treatments
- Enhance penetration of topical skin care products, providing you with a higher return on your investment in quality skin care products
- Produce a radiant glow due to improved light reflection by elimination of peach fuzz and dead skin cells, which trap excess dirt and oil.
What is Dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning, or blading, is a very simple form of manual exfoliation. This technique has actually been around for years, but is becoming one of the most requested procedures because of the benefits.
Dermaplaning is a non-invasive pain-free super effective exfoliating treatment to remove layers of dead skin cells on the surface, as well as the vellus or peach fuzz hair, resulting in a softer, smoother and brighter complexion.
Dermaplaning increases the efficacy and penetration of topical ingredients and because skin is smoother, makeup goes on flawlessly.
There is no “down time” involved and you may return to your office or your busy schedule afterwards.
Old Shaving Myth
The most obvious obstacle to dermaplaning is getting over one’s fears that the more you do it, the thicker your hair grows back.There are 2 types of hair that grow on our bodies:
- Vellus hair is the fine translucent “peach fuzz” that you can find on your cheeks, jaw and neck.
- Terminal hair is coarser, and grows under the arms, legs, pubic area, brows and on the lower face of men.
Vellus hair is so fine and different from terminal hair that it is physiologically impossible for the vellus hair to grow back darker or thicker.
Experience Our Customized Dermaplaning Facial
This procedure takes place in our spa by our Licensed Aestheticians.The skin is thoroughly prepped and cleansed, followed by the dermaplaning treatment. After your skin has been skillfully exfoliated, the skin is infused with a combination of antioxidants, nutrients and hydration customized specifically for your skin type, leaving you with a fresh, youthful, radiant complexion.
You may experience 1-2 days of slight skin flaking around the nose and mouth after the treatment. This procedure is recommended every 4 to 6 weeks.
Not recommended for acne skin
Dermaplaning is not recommended for acne prone skin. The oil from the sebaceous glands needs to travel up and connect with the vellus hair in order for it to be excreted. If the hair is removed and the oil builds up, the glands are obstructed and cause more breakouts.
Pre and Post Treatment Instructions
Download the pre and post treatment instructions form to learn about what do to before and after your treatment. Remember to sign the form and bring it with you to your appointment.
HOLIDAY GLAM SPECIAL
You will receive:
a Brow Wax & Brow Tint, a Dermplaning Facial, a Hydrafacial,
a Free Makeover, a $150 Gift Certificate toward Botox,
and a $150 Gift Certificate toward Coolsculpting
(reg. $890, save 44%)